Experimental Methods Of...

Existing, among other things.

24 August 2006

Transportation

Ok, so, today was finally d-day on getting my ass a new ride. I went to the local Toyota dealership to check out a yaris in person. Long story short, the idiot dealer who spoke to us convinced me to never buy a car from them in about 3 minutes. So, off to Markley Motors, who my parents, Paul, and Dave all highly recommended. The result was this 2006 Cobalt. It's fast. I love it. Yes I'll let you ride in it.

2 Comments:

At 25/8/06 17:54, Blogger Heather Meadows said...

Spiffy!

Too bad you didn't get a Yaris, though...we could have been Tiny Car Buddies.

 
At 3/9/06 10:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooooool! I like it! Very sleek and sporty, and I like the colour. I'd definitely want a ride the next time I visit. ^_~

Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home