Experimental Methods Of...

Existing, among other things.

30 September 2007

Moving Forward

Today was about the most productive day I've had in aaaaaages. I wrote a letter to get more information on editorial internships at a local weekly, wrote a couple poems (well, late last night), and I think most satisfyingly I was able to rework my short story concept, and even though I had to start over on the first one, it practically flew out under my fingers and ended up being just about what I envisioned. A good end to the weekend, for sure. Now, another week of trying to survive the tedium of the warehouse, while using my free time to do a million and one things. At least I get a three day weekend this week, in Chicago! :D

1 Comments:

At 12/1/08 20:04, Blogger Heather Meadows said...

How about "moving forward" with a new post? Here's a topic for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home